Type wj-7 elastic clip rail track fastener system
China Type WJ-7 Elastic Clip Rail Track Fastener System
WJ-7 type fastener system consists of T shape-rail bolts, nuts, flat washers, w shape Rail Clips , insulating sleeves, iron rail pads, insulating cushion plates, under-rail pads, anchor bolts, heavy spring washers, flat washers and positioning on concrete sleepers or tracks.
The maximum speed of 350 km / h passenger line: axle weight 170 kN.
The maximum speed of 250 km / h passenger line (for freight): axle weight 230 kN.
WJ-7 Fastener System Introduction
WJ-7 type fastener system is a kind of ballastless track fastener system developed to meet the technical requirements of passenger line, it is a special fastener system for laying all kinds of non-shoulderless track, which is optimized based on WJ-1 type and WJ-2 type ballastless track fastener system. The fastener system can be applied to sleeper-buried (double-block sleepers and long sleepers) and slab ballastless tracks on bridges, tunnels and subgrades.
WJ-7 Fastener System Features:
high flexibility, high insulation, strong versatility of the structure, high pressure attenuation of the elastic buckle and high fatigue strength, reliable connection with the foundation, high and low rail position and large adjustment of the left and right position are needed for the passenger-only line ballastless track fastener system.
Following aspects of the fastener system has been optimized:
- Improve the versatility of the fastener structure;
- Improve the insulation performance of the fastener system;
- Reduce the pressure attenuation of the spring buckle and improve its fatigue strength;
- Improve the reliability of the fastener system and the foundation;
- Reduce the fastener The rigidity of the system;
- Improve the reliability of the T-bolt in the iron pad.
WJ-7 Rail Fastening System Parts Details
|Mass or volume
|W1 type elastic bar
|Choose one according to the line resistance.
|X2 type elastic bar
|WJ7 insulation block
|Glass fiber reinforced polyamide 66
|WJ7 iron pad
|WJ7 insulation cushion board
|WJ7-A rubber pad
|The speed is 250km/h for passenger dedicated lines, and one of them is selected according to the specific requirements of line resistance.
|WJ7-A composite pad
|WJ7-B rubber pad
|The speed is 350km/h for passenger dedicated lines, and one of them is selected according to the specific requirements of line resistance.
|WJ7-B composite pad
|Anchor bolt B1
|Heavy duty spring washer 30
|WJ-7 flat pad
|Pre-embedded casing D2
|Glass fiber reinforced polyamide 66
|WJ7 rail heightening pad
|According to the specific situation
|WJ7 iron pad down the high pad
|According to the specific situation
WJ-7 Fastening System Structural Features
The fastener system is a non-shoulder elastic split structure with an iron pad, and has the following structural features:
- Concrete sleeper or track plate bearing groove does not have concrete retaining shoulder. The iron pad plate is provided with 1:40 rail bottom slope. The concrete sleeper or track plate bearing surface is flat slope, which can be used for sleepers (double block sleepers, long The rail sleeper is embedded in the ballastless track and can be used for the trackless track of the track plate. The lateral load from the train is mainly overcome by the friction of the iron pad.
- A rubber rail pad is placed between the bottom of the rail and the iron pad to achieve the flexibility of the system. By replacing the under-rail pads of different stiffness, the operating conditions of the 350 km/h passenger dedicated line and the 250 km/h passenger dedicated line (considering freight) can be respectively adapted.
- The T-bolt insert seat and the rail shoulder are provided on the iron pad plate, and the elastic bar is fastened by tightening the nut of the T-bolt. The elastic strips of the matching design are larger than those of the existing elastic strips in China (all kinds of elastic strips are 14 mm), and the fatigue strength is high. When the elastic cushion is used under the lower stiffness rail, the buckle pressure of the elastic strips is less.
- An insulating block is arranged between the rail shoulder and the rail of the iron pad to improve the insulation performance of the fastener system.
- An insulating cushion plate is placed between the iron pad and the concrete sleeper or the track plate to buffer the impact of the train load on the concrete sleeper or the track plate and improve the insulation performance of the system. A rib is provided around the insulating cushion plate and a drain port is left to effectively increase the water film resistance.
- A variety of elastic rail clips (conventional buckle pressure spring strips and small buckle pressure spring strips) can be installed on the same iron pad. Different rails (rubber pads or composite pads) with different friction coefficients can be used to obtain different lines. Resistance can be used for both areas requiring large resistance and for areas requiring small resistance to meet the requirements of laying seamless lines under various line conditions.
- The iron rail pad is fastened by anchor bolts to the insulating sleeves embedded in the concrete sleeper or track plate. A spiral rib positioning hole is arranged on the embedded sleeve to facilitate accurate positioning of the spiral rib. The center of the pre-embedded casing in the concrete sleeper or track plate is symmetrically arranged to facilitate the design of the reinforcement of the concrete sleeper or the track plate.
- No need for any spare parts when adjusting the rail direction and gauge distance. It can be realized by moving the iron pad with long round holes. For continuous stepless adjustment, the rail direction and gauge distance can be accurately set and the operation is simple and convenient.
- The height adjustment position of the rail is large, which satisfies the requirements of the use of the ballastless track. The filling pad can be inserted under the rail to achieve high and low stepless adjustment. j) This fastener is installed at the rail joint without special spare parts and does not interfere with the installation of the splint.
WJ-7 Rail Fastening System Technical Requirements:
|With iron pad (thickness 16mm)
|Withstand lateral force
|Mainly overcome by the friction under the iron pad
|Connection with the foundation
|Embedded plastic casing
|Embedded member pull-out resistance
|Not less than 100kN
|About 120 Nm
|Rail longitudinal resistance
|Rail pad fastening torque
|Elastic Rail Insulator
|An elastic cushion layer (rubber pad or composite rubber pad) is arranged under the rail, and a cushion layer (insulation cushion pad) is arranged under the iron pad plate.
|Under-rail rubber pad: 169×168×12 (composite thickness 13.2)
|Rubber pad: 169 × 168 × 14 (composite thickness 15.2)
|Insulation cushion plate: 486 × 204 × 5
|Under-arc cushion stiffness
|Sub-layer cushion stiffness
|High rail surface
|211 rubber pad 212.2 composite pad
|213 rubber pad 214.2 composite pad
|The adjustment of 10mm and 20mm is achieved by inserting the heightening pad between the rail and the iron pad and between the iron pad and the foundation. The filling pad can be adjusted steplessly.
|This is achieved by moving an iron pad with a long round hole, without the need for spare parts.
|Continuous stepless adjustment
|Rail joint treatment
|Applicable to ballastless track
|No shoulder-free track structure
|Drawing number and standard
|Research Line 0603, Science and Technology Base  207
|350 km/h passenger dedicated line
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel free to contact us!