Type V elastic clip rail fastener system
Type V Elastic Clip Fastening System Details:
The elastic clip V-type fastener system is a rail fastening system for retaining rails with shoulders. The fastener system consists of spiral screw spikes, flat washers, spring steel rail clips (W2 type, X3 type and A type), Rail Insulators, and steel rails. The lower plate (the rubber pad and the composite pad) and the pre-embedded casing positioned on the prestressed concrete shoulder sleeper. Adjust the height of tie plate when adjusting the height of the rail.
The elastic clip V-type fastener system is suitable for laying 60kg/m rails on high-speed railways with ballast tracks, among which:
1) High-speed railway with a 350km/h speed rating with a mobile unit (maximum axle weight 170kN);
2) The 250km/h speed grade high-speed railway with the mobile unit (maximum axle weight 170kN) can take into account a small number of ordinary passenger vehicles (the maximum axle weight of the locomotive is 230kN) and a small number of trucks (the maximum axle weight is 230kN).
Fastener Parts Mechanical Requirement:
- A single elastic range of 13mm rail clip buckle pressure ≥ 11 kN;
- Left and right position adjustment of the single rail: -4 ~ +2 mm, gauge adjustment: -8 ~ +4 mm;
- The pull-out force of the embedded iron seat should not be less than 60 kN.
Type V Elastic Clip Fastening System Introduction:
The V-Type elastic clip fastener system is designed to meet the operating conditions of the passenger dedicated line and is based on the line conditions of the prefabricated concrete sleeper covered with a shoulder. It is designed according to the “Provisional Technical Conditions of the Passenger Dedicated Line Fastener System”. The rail shoulder has a bolt fastening system. The fastener system is improved on the basis of the original elastic clip I, II fasteners and the elastic clip type I height adjustment fasteners, while maintaining the size and position of the existing rail sleeper bearing rail groove.
Rail fastener system focuses on optimizing the following aspects on the basis of the original fastener structure:
- improving the insulation performance of the fastener system;
- improving the fatigue performance of the elastic strip;
- considering the installation of a small buckle pressure bomb at the same time, Bars and composite pads with a low coefficient of friction function as small resistance fasteners.
Development of type V elastic clip fastening system
In order to meet the requirements of less maintenance of track structure, China developed a type of elastic bar type III fastener system, which is similar to P e type fasteners; fasteners are made of elastic bars, embedded iron seats, insulated gauge blocks, and rubber. Pallet composition, concrete sleeper without shoulder, no bolt fasteners. The fastener has the advantages of few parts, compact structure, large buckle pressure, strong gauge capacity, low maintenance workload, and the like, and is particularly suitable for a line using a large-scale mechanical operation. However, the main disadvantage of fasteners is the inability to adjust the height of rails. This kind of fastener has a single bar buckle pressure greater than 11 kN, a span of 13 mm, and a static stiffness of the rail under the rail of 55-80 kN/mm.
Features of type V elastic clip fastening system
Fastening System Parts
The fastener system is composed of rail clips, screw spikes, flat washers, gauge baffles, rail tie plates and pre-embedded casings positioned in prestressed concrete sleeper with shoulder. The height adjustment of tie plate is used when adjusting the height of the rail.
The fastener is a bolt fastening system, and is an elastic non-separating fastener with a concrete shoulder of the sleeper. Fasteners have the following structural features:
- The use of the spiral spike and the sleeve to fasten the elastic strip to improve the insulation performance of the fastener system.
- A variety of elastic strips can be installed, either a large buckle pressure spring strip or a small buckle pressure spring strip can be installed. Fit the under-rail pad (rubber pad or composite pad) with different friction coefficients to meet the requirements of different line resistance.
- Using the rail insulator made of engineering plastic to adjust the gauge distance and insulate, reduce the number of fastener parts, and avoid affecting the stress state of the spiral screw spike when adjusting the gauge;
- The rail height adjustment is achieved by inserting the heightening pad between the under-rail pad and the concrete sleeper bearing surface.
- Technical requirements for supporting sleeper interface
The technical requirements of the fastener system for the sleeper interface are mainly the type size of the bearing groove and the buried position and precision of the embedded casing in the sleeper. Both the Type IIIa and the shoulder-prestressed concrete sleepers only need to be embedded with the pre-embedded casing at the original nail hole position, and the elastic V-shaped fastener system can be matched with it.
Specifications of Type V Elastic Clip Fastener:
|Type V- Rail Fastener
|Elasticity is not separated
|Withstand lateral forces
|Suspended by the sleeper shoulder
|Connection with the foundation
|Embedded plastic sleeve
|Embedded part pull-out resistance
|Not less than 60kN
|Rail longitudinal resistance
|Single-layer rubber pad between rail and sleeper bearing surface
|Technology Foundation  207
|High rail surface
|Under the pad into the height adjustment pad
Replace the different number
|Rail joint processing
|Connector is generally applicable
|Applicable sleeper type
|Type IIIa pillow with shoulder block
|Drawing number and standard
Research Line 0602
Technology Foundation  207
|250 to 350 km / h
|Both conventional resistance and small resistance sections on the bridge apply
Comparion of Elastic Clip Type IV and V Fastener System
|Elastic IV type fastener
|Type V-Rail fastener
|Adapt to rail type
|China 60kg/m rail
|A 1:40 rail bottom slope is placed on the sleeper.
|Rail longitudinal resistance
|Each set of fasteners is greater than 9kN.
In general, each set of fasteners is greater than 9kN; for
small resistance areas, each set of fasteners is approximately 4kN.
|The static stiffness of the under-rubber rubber pad is 60±10kN/mm; the dynamic-static stiffness ratio is not more than 2.0.
|The fastener system is tested according to EN13146-4. After 3 million load cycles, all parts are not damaged, the gauge length is less than 6mm, and the buckle pressure, rail longitudinal resistance and node static stiffness meet the following requirements: buckle pressure change ≤ 20 %; Rail longitudinal resistance change ≤ 20%; node static stiffness change ≤ 25%.
|The fastener system is tested according to EN13146-5. The insulation resistance between the two rails is greater than 3 Ω·km, and meets the requirements of the track circuit for its insulation resistance.
Harsh conditions Environmental
|The fastener system can be successfully disassembled with a manual disassembly tool after the 300h salt spray test described in EN13146-6.
Rail left and right position
The left-right position adjustment amount of the single-
track rail is -4 to +2mm; the gauge adjustment amount is -8 to +4mm, and the adjustment level is 1mm.
|Rail height adjustment position: 10mm;
|Buckle pressure and range
|The pressure of a single spring bar is not less than 11kN and the span is 13mm.
|The commonly used elastic buckle pressure is greater than 10kN, the elastic range is 12mm; the small resistance elastic buckle pressure is 4.5kN, and the elastic range is 9.5mm.
|Embedded part pull-out resistance
|The pull-out force of the embedded iron seat in the sleeper is not less than 60kN.
|The pull-out resistance of the embedded bushing in the sleeper is not less than 60kN.
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel free to contact us!