Type wj-8 elastic clip rail fastener system
China WJ-8 type Elastic Clip Rail Track Fastener System
WJ-8 type The fastener system consists of a screw spike, a flat washer, a rail clip, an insulating block, a gauge baffle, a rail under the pad, an iron rail pad, an rail pad under the iron rail pad, and a pre-embedded sleeve positioned on the concrete sleeper or track plate. When the rail height is adjusted, the height-adjusting pad is used (the height of the rail is lowered and the height of the iron rail pad is lowered)
The WJ-8 elastic rail clip fastener system is suitable for passenger lines with a maximum axle speed of 350km/h and a CRTSII type ballless track with a shaft weight of 170KN (considering that the axle weight may increase by 10%). The WJ-8 fastener system has been applied to multiple locations and is generally in good condition.
WJ-8 Fastener System Introduction
WJ-8 type fastener system is a kind of ballastless track fastener system developed to meet the technical requirements of passenger line, it is a special fastener system for laying all kinds of non-shoulderless track, which is optimized based on WJ-1 type and WJ-2 type ballastless track fastener system. The fastener system can be applied to sleeper-buried (double-block sleepers and long sleepers) and slab ballastless tracks on bridges, tunnels and subgrades.
WJ-8 Rail Fastening System Parts Details
|Serial number||Name||Quantity||Material||Mass or volume||Remarks|
|1||Spiral spike||2||High quality carbon steel or alloy steel||1.50kg||The S2 type is generally used, and the S3 type is used when the height is greater than 15 mm.|
|3||W1 type elastic clip||2||60Si2MnA||1.44kg||The general section adopts the W1 type, the single elastic rail clip buckle pressure is greater than 9kN, and the elastic stroke is 14mm.|
|X2 type elastic clip||1.28 kg||The X2 type is used for the small resistance area. The single spring buckle has a pressure of 6kN and a stroke of 12mm.|
|4||WJ8 insulation block||2||Glass fiber reinforced nylon PA66||79.0cm3||Type I, used in general locations.|
|73.0cm3||Type II, used at rail joints.|
|5||WJ8 gauge baffle||2||Glass fiber reinforced nylon PA66||718cm3||Normal installation No. 7, select different numbers according to the gauge adjustment. Joint gauge baffle at rail joint|
|WJ8 joint gauge baffle|
|6||WJ8 rubber pad||1||Natural rubber or synthetic rubber||140cm3||Select one of them according to the specific requirements of the line resistance. The composite backing plate is formed by vulcanizing a 1.2 mm thick 1Cr18Ni9Ti stainless steel plate and rubber. Do not use reclaimed rubber|
|WJ8 composite pad||rubber||110cm3|
|7||WJ8 iron rail pad||1||QT450-10||6.80kg|
|8||WJ8 iron rail pad under the rail pad||1||Thermoplastic elastomer (foaming pad)||540cm3||The static stiffness of the A-type pad is 30~40 kN/mm, which is suitable for the 250 km/h passenger dedicated line (considering freight transportation);|
|The static stiffness of the B-type pad is 20~26 kN/mm, which is suitable for the 350 km/h passenger dedicated line; the dynamic and static stiffness ratio is not more than 2.0.|
|9||Pre-embedded casing D1||2||Glass fiber reinforced nylon PA66||115cm3||The pull-out resistance of the embedded bushing in the sleeper is not less than 60kN.|
|10||WJ8 under-rail fine-tuning pad||1||Polyethylene injection molding||25cm3/mm||According to the specific situation|
|11||WJ8 iron rail pad down the high pad||2||Polyethylene injection molding||720cm3/10mm||According to the specific situation|
WJ-8 Fastener System Features:
The WJ-8 fastener system is a kind of ballastless track fastener system developed to meet the technical requirements of the German passenger car line fastener system. The fastener system is designed under the limited conditions of the size and position of the original plate type and the double-block ballastless track bearing groove, and is an elastic non-separating fastener structure with an iron rail pad.
The research and development of this fastener focuses on the following aspects:
- Determine the basic structure of the fastener system to make the structure stable and reasonable;
- Study and solve the problem that both the conventional buckle pressure spring bar and the small buckle pressure can be installed on the same structure. The elastic rail clips meet the technical requirements for laying the longitudinal resistance of the seamless line on the roadbed, tunnel and bridge;
- taking measures to improve the insulation performance of the fastener system;
- researching the technical measures to improve the flexibility of the system and supporting the development of long-life and high elasticity Damping cushion and high fatigue strength elastic clip suitable for it.
WJ-8 Fastening System Structural Features
The fastener system is a non-shoulder elastic split structure with an iron rail pad, and has the following structural features:
- The fastener system is an elastic non-separating fastener with iron rail pad. The concrete sleeper or track plate bearing groove is provided with a concrete retaining shoulder. The lateral load of the train transmitted from the rail passes through the iron rail pad and the gauge baffle, and finally transmits To the concrete shoulder, the position of the lateral load is reduced, making the structure more stable.
- The rail shoulder pad is provided on the iron rail pad plate, and the insulating block made of engineering plastic is arranged between the shoulder and the rail, which not only can buffer the impact of the rail on the iron rail pad, but also greatly improve the insulation performance of the fastener system, especially the system. Insulation resistance during rainfall;
- A gauge baffle made of engineering plastic is placed between the iron rail pad and the concrete shoulder to maintain and adjust the gauge distance and at the same time to provide insulation;
- A variety of elastic rail clips (conventional buckle pressure rail clips and small buckle pressure rail clips) can be installed on the same iron rail pad. Different rails (rubber pads or composite pads) with different friction coefficients can be used to obtain different lines. Resistance can be used for both areas requiring large resistance and for areas requiring small resistance to meet the requirements of laying seamless lines under various line conditions.
- When the fasteners are assembled and fastened, the front end of the middle leg of the elastic clip is in contact with the bottom of the rail, which avoids the insufficient pressure of the spring bar or the stress of the elastic clip when the heightening pad is inserted between the rail and the iron rail pad.
- The same spring strip as the WJ-7 fastener has a large elastic stroke and high fatigue strength. When the lower stiffness elastic cushion is used, the buckle pressure of the spring strip is less attenuated.
- The rail pad layer is arranged under the iron rail pad, the fastener system has good elasticity, and the cushion layer is made of long-life thermoplastic elastomer material.
WJ-8 Rail Fastening System Technical Requirements:
|Fastener type||WJ-8 type fastener|
|Taxonomy||With iron rail pad (thickness 16mm)|
|Withstand lateral force||Sustained by concrete shoulders|
|Connection with the foundation||Embedded plastic casing|
|Embedded member pull-out resistance||Not less than 60kN|
|Buckle||Types of||W1 type||Type X2|
|Fastening method||Bolt fastening|
|Tightening torque||About 160Nm||About 110Nm|
|Rail longitudinal resistance||>9kN||4kN|
|iron rail pad fastening torque||——|
|Elastic cushion||Setting||A cushion layer (rubber pad or composite rubber pad) is arranged under the rail, and an elastic cushion layer (thermoplastic elastomer foaming pad) is arranged under the iron rail pad plate.|
|size||Class A||Class B|
|Under rail rubber pad: 175 × 156 × 4|
|rail pad under the iron rail pad 285×150×12|
|Under-arc cushion stiffness||>300 kN/mm|
|Sub-layer cushion stiffness||30～40kN/mm||20~30kN/mm|
|Rail height||High rail surface||208|
|Adjustment method||By adjusting the height of the pad between the rail and the iron rail pad to achieve 10mm adjustment; padding the pad on the sleeper bearing groove to achieve 20mm adjustment. The filling pad can be adjusted steplessly.|
|Adjustment method||It is realized by replacing the gauge baffles of different specifications.|
|Adjustment level||Level adjustment, level 1mm|
|Rail joint treatment||In general, when the general gauge adjustment amount is large, replace the joint gauge baffle.|
|Applicable to ballastless track||Armless track structure|
|Drawing number and standard||Research Line 0604, Science and Technology Base  207|
|Application condition||250km/h||350km/h passenger line|
Comparion of WJ-7 and WJ-8 Rail Fastening System
|WJ-7 fastener||WJ-8 type fastener|
|1||Adapt to rail type||China 60kg/m rail|
|3||Track bottom slope||A 1:40 rail bottom slope is placed on the iron rail pad.||A 1:40 rail bottom slope is placed on the sleeper or track board.|
|4||Rail longitudinal resistance||In general, each group of fasteners is larger than 9kN; for small resistance sections, each group of fasteners is about 4kN.|
|5||System flexibility||The static stiffness of the A-type rail pad is 30~40kN/mm, which is suitable for the 250km/h passenger dedicated line (considering freight transportation); the static stiffness of the B-type rail pad is 20~30kN/mm, which is suitable for the 350km/h passenger line;|
|6||Dynamic and static stiffness ratio||Not more than 2.0.||Not more than 1.5.|
|7||Fatigue performance||The fastener system is tested according to EN 13146-4 when the height is increased by 30mm. After 3 million load cycles, the parts are not damaged, the gauge length is less than 6mm, and the buckle pressure, the longitudinal resistance of the rail and the static stiffness of the rail joint meet the following requirements. : buckle pressure change ≤ 20%; rail longitudinal resistance change ≤ 20%; node static stiffness change ≤ 25%.|
|8||Insulation resistance||The fastener system is tested according to EN13146-5. The insulation resistance between the two rails is greater than 3 Ω·km, and meets the requirements of the track circuit for its insulation resistance.|
|9||Harsh environmental conditions||The fastener system can be successfully disassembled with a manual disassembly tool after the 300h salt spray test described in EN13146-6.|
|10||Rail left and right position adjustment||The adjustment of the left and right position of the single-strand rail: -6 ~ +6mm; gauge adjustment: -12 ~ +12mm, continuous stepless adjustment.||The adjustment of the left and right position of the single-strand rail: -5 to +5 mm; the gauge adjustment: -10 to +10 mm, and the adjustment level is 1 mm.|
|11||Rail height position adjustment||Rail height adjustment position: 30mm;|
|12||Buckle pressure and range||Commonly used elastic rail clips (W1 type): single elastic rail clip buckle pressure is greater than 9kN, and the elastic stroke is 14mm; small resistance elastic rail clip (X2 type): single elastic rail clip buckle pressure is 6kN, and the elastic stroke is 12mm.|
|13||Pull-out resistance of embedded bushings in sleepers||Not less than 100kN.||Not less than 60kN.|
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel free to contact us!